- NVIDIA Ampere Streaming Multiprocessors: The building blocks for the world’s fastest, most efficient GPUs, the all-new Ampere SM brings 2X the FP32 throughput and improved power efficiency.
- 2nd Generation RT Cores: Experience 2X the throughput of 1st gen RT Cores, plus concurrent RT and shading for a whole new level of ray tracing performance.
- 3rd Generation Tensor Cores: Get up to 2X the throughput with structural sparsity and advanced AI algorithms such as DLSS. These cores deliver a massive boost in game performance and all-new AI capabilities.
- This GeForce RTX 3060 Ti graphics card with LHR (lite hash rate) delivers 25 MH/s ETH hash rate (est.).
- OC Edition: Boost clock 1785 MHz (OC mode)/ 1755 MHz (Gaming mode).
- Axial-tech fan design has been newly tuned with a reversed central fan direction for less turbulence.
- Dual ball fan bearings can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs.
- Military-grade capacitors and other TUF components enhance durability and performance.
- GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring.
Graphic EngineNVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 3060 TI
Bus StandardPCI Express 4.0
Video Memory8GB GDDR6
Engine ClockOC Mode – 1785 MHz (Boost Clock)
Gaming Mode – 1755 MHz (Boost Clock)
Memory Speed14 Gbps
ResolutionDigital Max Resolution 7680 x 4320
InterfaceYes x 2 (Native HDMI 2.1)
Yes x 3 (Native DisplayPort 1.4a)
HDCP Support Yes (2.3)
Maximum Display Support4
NVlink/ Crossfire SupportNo
Accessories1 x TUF certificate of Reliability
1 x Collection card
1 x Speedsetup manual
SoftwareASUS GPU Tweak II & GeForce Game Ready Driver & Studio Driver: please download all software from the support site.
Dimensions11.81 ” x 5.63 ” x 2.13 ” Inch
30.1 x 14.3 x 5.4 Centimeter
Power Connectors1 x 8-pin
Note* Our wattage recommendation is based on a fully overclocked GPU and CPU system configuration. For a more tailored suggestion, please use the “Choose By Wattage” feature on our PSU product page: https://rog.asus.com/event/PSU/ASUS-Power-Supply-Units/index.html